LIC Jeevan Arogya plan is the latest health based insurance policy that has been started at the aim of proving life coverage to its members for medical ill and help. So this is basically a non linked health insurance policy which you can utilize to cover up your high end medical bills, when you are met with severe health condition that requires major surgical help like the critical operations in multi national hospitals etc.,
This plan has achieved a huge popularity because of it’s main key feature and benefit i.e., if covers the yourself, your wife, children and parents and more interestingly it will cover up your mother-in-law and father-in-law also, so simply you can say that this is a single health insurance plan for entire family.
Interesting Key Features of LIC Jeevan Arogya Plan
- A single health insurance plan for the entire family
- Get financial support for all medical bills
- It provide more than what you required for medical expenses
- Premium payment via various modes of payment
- You can extend the coverage of policy to new family members also
- Get an increase in your payment year to year.
- No waiting period in case of emergency like Accidents, need of Immediate operations.
- You will not be liable to any surrender value under this plan.
- Get payment just by showing the photocopy of your medical bills.
List of Benefits of LIC Jeevan Arogya Insurance Plan
Hospitalisation Cash Benefit:
- Get the benefit amount of rs. 1000 to rs 4000 per day in the form of cash.
- You can get up to rs. 4000 per day for a maximum of about 2 years or 720 days
- Get up to rs. 8000 per day for a maximum of 360days if the patient is admitted in ICU.
Day Care Benefit:
This means that the benefit that you get for the patients who are not hospitalized but seeking medical help i.e., no special care required in hospitals. You can cover your 24 medical checkups in this policy per year that includes an extra 3 major ones.
Exclusions: Things which are not covered in LIC Jeevan Arogya Plan
- Routine and frequent medical checkups, non-allopathic treatments like homeopathy etc..,
- Epidemic Diseases will not be covered
- Cosmetic treatments which are not much essential and dental treatments will not be covered.
- Drugs and Alcohol are strictly not liable under this policy
- Common conditions like Pregnancy and child birth operations are ignored
- Sexually transmitted diseases like Aids, Hepatitis B will not be covered
- Illegal activities and other criminal injuries
- Life risky sports and events like bike racing etc..,
- Severe natural calamities like Earthquake, Tsunami etc.., will be ignored under Act of God.
Eligibility conditions and other restrictions in LIC Jeevan Arogya
|Daily Hospitalisation Benefit(in Rs.)
|1000/day excl ICU||4000/day excl ICU|
|Major Surgical Benefit (in Rs.)||1,00,000||4,00,000|
|Entry Age of Self/Spouse (in years)||18||65|
|Entry Age of Children (in years)||91 days||17|
|Entry Age of Parents (in years)||18 years||75|
|Age at Maturity (in years)||–||80|
|Payment modes||Yearly, Half-yearly, Quarterly or Monthly (ECS mode only)|