On the 4th January 2016 Life Insurance corporation of India may be going to launched new plan name of Jeeven Labh under the Table no. 836. This is Limited Premium Endowment Plan.
This Jeevan Labh is Limited Premium Paying Non Linked with Profit Endowment Plan. This plan has lots of Features like starting with minium of 8th year children and maximum Maturity up to 75 Year. Policy holders get benefit of Maturity Benefit of Sum Assured on Maturity + Bonus + FAB (Final Addition Bonus). You can also pay this policy under the ECS and SSS mode. Incase you need your money in the ongoing policy period you also get loan.
- This is a limited Premium Paying non linked with profit endowment plan
- On Death – Sum Assured + BONUS + FAB (Final Addition Bonus) SA NOT LESS THAN 105% OF TOT PREMIUM PAID AS ON DATE OF DEATH.
- Maturity Benefit- Sum Assured ON MATURITY + BONUS + FAB (Final Addition Bonus)
- TR & DAB IS OPTIONAL
- Min Age @ entry- 8 years completed
- Max Maturity Age- 75 nbd
- Term & Premium Paying Term – 16 (10), 21 (15), 25 (16)
- Min SUM ASSURED – 2 LAC, Then in multiplication of 10,000.
- MAXIMUM SUM ASSURED – NO LIMIT.
- Commencement of Risk – Immediate.
- Modes allowed – ALL With ECS & SSS.
- Loan – Yes
- Back dating allowed
- PROPOSAL FORMS 300/340/360 AS APPLICABLE