PayTM is one of the leading e-commerce website and after the demonetisation of rs. 500 and Rs. 1000 Old notes in India its very popular. Now a Days India moving and working for the cash less india and this PayTM Website surely help you a lot to sending and recieving money directly with this paytm account.
For the Noteban in India most of the people are moved to new way by sending and receiving payment which will be online. Many E-wallet option are giving cashback to their users for buying item online.
PayTM is giving one more services to their users as people can pay their petrol bill via paytm and for this they can get up to 100% cash back on their account. This offer is accepted when the payment done through QR code.
When you pay with paytm wallet at Petrol Pump you will get up to 100% cash back so support the Cash Less India Mission of PM Narendra Modi & also get benefit.
Check out below the Step to pay Petrol Bill via Paytm and Get up to 100% (Maximum) Cash back.
How to make a payment by scanning Paytm code (QR code) at any Petrol Pump outlet?
- Customers will get assured Cashback of upto 100% within 48 hours on a minimum transaction amount of Rs. 20.
- Maximum amount of cashback is Rs. 1000.
- Participation in this campaign is valid till 31st Dec 2016 till 23:59 hours.
- Paytm solely reserves the right to change/modify or stop the campaign without giving any prior notice.
- Offer valid where Paytm is accepted through QR Code.
- In cases of fraudulent/suspicious transactions, Paytm solely reserves the right to revoke the cashback offer.
- Applicable on 5 transactions per day per petrol pump
This PayTM Petrol 100% cashback valid on Min. Transcation of Rs. 20.