The Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana scheme is a very popular successful insurance from the government of India launched in the year 2015. Which is being started as main aim to secure the life’s of people in such a way that it will cover up sudden death of the account holder due to any reason whether it is by accident or sudden ill health like heart attack etc.., this is a fast growing popular government insurance plan which is valid for for only 1 year but it is renewable means if you want to continue with this scheme then you can renew it next year where again benefits for 1 more year.
The Annual premium that an account holder of this scheme have to pay just Rs.330/- only for which he may get all the benefits and coverage for 1 year which is really awesome. One more interesting thing is that the family of the holder of scheme who died accidentally will get a benefit of Rs.200000/- so this PMJBY Insurance plan of Indian govt. will be counted between 01/06/2015 to 31/05/2016 so take action right now to get these premium benefits.
Govt. of India Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana Insurance Scheme Eligibility Conditions & Other Details
- Eligibility Age: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 50 years.
- Validity: 1 year (It’s a annual plan and if you want to continue with scheme then you can get benefits by renewing year to year)
- Premium Amount: Account holder of scheme have to pay just 330 rs per year to get premium benefit for 2 lakh rs coverage.
- Mode of Payment: A sum of rs 330 plus any additional service tax will be debited directly from the account holders bank account mentioned in the application.
- Primary KYC or Age Proof: Aadhar Card Xerox copy and number will be noted for verification.
- Tax Benefits: You will tax benefit for the amount you invested under this scheme as per section 80C.
Also see : Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima yojana scheme
Key Features of Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana Government Insurance Scheme
- Accidental death insurance plan for 1 year for just Rs.330/- which can be renewable year to year
- Get premium benefit up to 2 lakh rupees which is more than 10000 times of investment.
- Need to stand in Q for paying the Premium, just sit at home it will be deducted directly from your bank account.
- Scheme Enrollment period: 31 May 2015 happens once per year.
- You can also enroll in grace period also which is till 31 August 2015. For which you will get 3 months extra validity of plan, i.e. it is valid up to 31 Nov 2015.
- If the candidate is above 55 year his insurance amount and plan will be terminated.